Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blueberry Pie!

So last night I tried my hand again at another blueberry pie. Long story short, it was edible and yummy. Don't get me wrong it still needs a lot of work but at least this one could have been served without a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I used homemade dough, the same recipe I did the other week and this time the dough turned out to be a disaster. Not sure what the problem was but it just did not want to stick together. Joel and I tried everything and then we had to surrender to crumbly dough. Joel at one point exclaimed: "I don't like making pies anymore". Yikes, he's in a for a long journey. I gave up on dough-duty and focused on the filling. I followed a recipe I found online that had a higher sugar to blueberry recipe. I got so excited to try it I forgot to take the pic before I cut the piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment