Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Butterfinger Pie

 was getting a little bored with the Fall pies - apples and pecans can only take me so far for so long. So until summer rolls around when I can play with a wide variety of fruits I decided to change things up a little and go with a candy-based pie because let's face it, candy is in season every month of the year! I went with a Butterfinger Pie with a Graham Cracker crust. When the ingredients are graham crackers, butter, brown sugar, SIX butterfingers, whipped cream and cream cheese I'd say one can't really go wrong. I totally forgot how simply divine a good graham cracker is and while making the crust I definately consumed more than my fair share:) The whole thing was super easy and fun to make, a playful pie to make and to taste. It's even more fun to give the pie away as a gift, which is what I did but luckily I got to try a slice...mmmm mmmm (if I do say so myself!). 




I

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tanya from work, she also gave me the PIE book - great minds think alike!

      Delete